The Loki add-on for Kodi is a streaming add-on with lots of well-organized content. Each section contains several subcategories, one-click collections, and top lists.
Loki Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Loki (3.1)||Jun 12, 2019||Offline|
|File Source:||http://kodiuk.tv/repo (Kodiuk)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Loki repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Loki Repo from the Kodiuk File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Kodiuk)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Kodiuk > repository.Loki-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Loki Add-on From the Loki Repo
- After you have the Loki Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Loki Repo > Video add-ons > Loki > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Loki on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Loki, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.