How to Find the File Manager in Kodi
Found a tutorial about installing some Kodi add-on but confused about where the File Manager is? I can understand the frustration, especially because it’s a bit hard to explain due to different versions of Kodi and different skins. Each combination might have its own way to navigate to any given place.
In this quick tutorial, I’ll show you how to find the Kodi File Manager. The File Manager is important because it allows you to add custom web addresses (or URLs) as a source, and then when you browse to install a zip file, you can browse one of those custom sources to browse a web directory to download and install a zip file from the internet.
How to Find the File Manager in Kodi 17 with Estuary Skin
- On the home screen, select Settings (the cog icon)
- From the settings screen, select File Manager
How to Find the File Manager in Kodi 17 with Confluence or Arctic Zephyr Skin
- Move the cursor to highlight System on the main menu (all the way to the right)
- Press the down arrow on your keyboard or remote
- From the sub-menu that appears, select File Manager
Any other Kodi versions or skins need a tutorial for this? Let me know your suggestion in the comments below. Thanks!