The Endzone Kodi add-on is another American Football (NFL & College) live game streaming add-on.
Here’s a look inside The Endzone…
The Endzone Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||The Endzone (1.0.5)||Online|
|File Source:||http://kodiuk.tv/repo (Kodiuk)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Kodiuk Repo from the Kodiuk File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Kodiuk)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Kodiuk > repository.kodiuktv-1.1.2.zip
How to Install the The Endzone Add-on From the Kodiuk Repo
- After you have the Kodiuk Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Kodiuk Repo > Video add-ons > The Endzone > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install The Endzone on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install The Endzone, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.