The Endzone Kodi add-on is another American Football (NFL & College) live game streaming add-on.
Here’s a look inside The Endzone…
The Endzone Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||The Endzone (1.0.5)||Online|
|File Source:||http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo (Grindhouse)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Grindhouse Repo from the Grindhouse File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Grindhouse)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Grindhouse > repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip
How to Install the The Endzone Add-on From the Grindhouse Repo
- After you have the Grindhouse Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Grindhouse Repo > Video add-ons > The Endzone > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install The Endzone on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install The Endzone, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.