If you’re a Disney+ subscriber and you want to be able to stream the content on Kodi, this is the add-on for you.
With this Disney+ Kodi add-on, you can stream your favorite movies and TV shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic… right in Kodi.
Disney+ Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Disney+ (0.49.2)||Jan 2, 2022||Online|
|File Source:||https://k.slyguy.xyz (SlyGuy)||Online|
|News:||add Spanish translation. thanks @espinosaivan|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the SlyGuy Repo from the SlyGuy File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
- Give it a name in the box below (name it SlyGuy)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > SlyGuy > repository.slyguy.zip
How to Install the Disney+ Add-on From the SlyGuy Repo
- After you have the SlyGuy Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > SlyGuy Repo > Video add-ons > Disney+ > Install
- This add-on requires at least Inputstream Adaptive 2.4.4 (Kodi 18) / 2.5.6 (Kodi 19).
Playback in the add-on is disabled until it detects a working version of Inputstream.
- You can not manually update Inputstream Adaptive on Android.
You instead need to download a nightly build of Kodi (which includes latest IA) and side-load it.
- On some ARM devices, you may get a green screen instead of playback. If so, IA 2.5.6 is required.
For more information, you can visit the add-on developer’s website.
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Disney+ on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Disney+, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.