- This topic is empty.
September 16, 2015 at 4:46 am #1649
I’m Roman from JustWatch (http://www.justwatch.com) – a streaming search engine that helps you find out where to watch your favorite movies and TV shows legally online (on providers like Netflix, Mubi, Fandor and so on).
I just read your ultimate guide to cord-cutting and thought you would love what we do. JustWatch offers a great feature to see which movies or series have recently been added to the catalogue of any listed provider – in just one click. Give it a try! :)
Further features are:
– Streaming Search Engine: Search across all the big libraries at once
– Price Drops: Find the best deals for buying or renting movies and TV shows every day
– Use the Watchlist to turn your Smartphone into a remote – queue movies on your device without a login required
– Watchbar: Choose your favorite providers and filter different attributes like genre or release year at your fingertips
– and last but not least: our interface is beautiful, don’t you think?
JustWatch is available as a web app: http://www.justwatch.com, or as Android and iOS apps – and let me add we are constantly working on adding new providers.
We have already hundreds of thousands users from the US, Brazil, Germany, UK, New Zealand and Australia. Based on your article I thought you might be interested in writing about JustWatch. Let me know what you think and don’t hesitate to write me anytime.