If you’re looking for the best anime video streaming add-on for Kodi, look no further than WonderfulSubs. WonderfulSubs has been one of the most favored add-ons by the Kodi add-on community.
The problem I had with it before is that there was no repo for it. You had to just install it via add-on zip file. That meant after you installed it, it would never get any updates.
Well, fortunately, it’s in a Github repository now, so you can install it the way you install any other add-on and it will be able to get updates in the future as the developer maintains it.
Here’s a look at WonderfulSubs…
WonderfulSubs Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||WonderfulSubs (0.0.27)||Nov 17, 2019||Online|
|Repo:||DxCx||Apr 24, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||https://beta.wonderfulsubs.com/kodi/ (DxCx)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install DxCx Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install WonderfulSubs if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the DxCx repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the DxCx repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the DxCx repository, move on to learn how to install the WonderfulSubs add-on from the DxCx repo.
How to Install the DxCx Repo from the DxCx File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it DxCx)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > DxCx > repo.plugin.video.9anime.x.x.x.zip
How to Install the WonderfulSubs Add-on From the DxCx Repo
- After you have the DxCx Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > DxCx Repo > Video add-ons > WonderfulSubs > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install WonderfulSubs on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install WonderfulSubs, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.